- Template (Template for prescription bottle or Template for syrup bottle)
- Sticker paper (Staples sticker paper)
- Clean old syrup bottle or prescription bottle
- Any red/pink/white candy (I am using cinnamon hearts)
- Edit the template by putting the name of the doctor and the patient. (Make sure the template fits on the bottle you are using. I have 2 templates 4”x4” and 1.5”x2”)
- Print it on the sticker paper.
- Cut and stick it on the bottle.
- Finishing touches: I had a 3D sticker representing the bar code so, I added that for the bigger bottle. For the smaller bottle I put a heart lock to make it a little cute/personal.
- Put it in the envelop and seal. You can stick the directions, side effects and warning. I just put a little monkey sticker because it says 14 love monkey. It was really appropriate; as the name of the doctor I used is monkey and its Valentines Day. So, it was a win-win! I also put the Valentine’s Pharmacy prescription logo to seal the envelop.