- Plain boxers
- Transfer sheets (Jolees® Easy Image® 11″x 8 1/2″ Transfer paper for light fabric, speciality assorted)
- Template (Free link here)
- optional: Iron-on/stick-on appliqué
Note: Your transfer sheet depends on what kind of fabric material the boxers are made of. If the boxers you are using are stretchable, make sure you use the transfer sheets for stretchable material.
- Print the template on the NON-GLOSSY UNLINED side of the transfer paper. The template is a mirrored image so that it is transferred correctly onto the fabric.
- Trim the image from transfer sheet to remove the excess unprinted transfer area.
- Place the printed image FACE DOWN on the boxers. The lined side of the transfer paper should be facing you.
- Preheat the iron to the highest setting. DO NOT USE STEAM. Iron with a very firm pressure by both your hands. Glide the iron over each area of the entire transfer making sure you cover each and every corner. Iron for about 40-60 seconds overall.
- Wait for 5 seconds after ironing and then remove the backing paper using a very smooth and steady motion. (If you are using stretch, make sure to remove the liner when hot)
Note: Follow instructions according to your transfer sheet. You have to follow different instructions for different type of transfer paper (e.g. stretch, glow, glitter). These instructions are for stretch transfer paper only.
Option 2: Place appliqué on the boxers and press firmly for 20-25 seconds. If you want to attach it permanently, set the iron to “dry heat” with the lowest setting. Turn your garment inside-out and iron with pressure for 20-25 seconds to the back of the appliqué. Allow to cool.
6. Wrap your gift & enjoy! 😉